Bake sheep's cheese with tomatoes on fire
- medium-sized pot (about 15 cm in diameter)
- FlexFire / fireplace
- wood / fuel
- 1 sheep or feta cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 chilli or pepperoni
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 200 g small tomatoes
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Halve the tomatoes, peel the garlic and cut into small pieces, cut the chilli or pepperoni into slices.
- Light a fire and let something burn down during the following steps.
- Pour half of the oil into the pan, then put the cheese in it.
- Place the tomato halves around the cheese.
- Sprinkle the chilli or pepperoni and garlic over the tomatoes and cheese. Put rosemary on top. Season a little with pepper and salt.
- Put the honey on the cheese.
- Pour the remaining oil over the ingredients.
- Put the pot on the burned down fire. The lid should be on the pot. Simmer / bake for about 15 minutes.
- For example, eat with bread.